Job ID: 210396
Location: FORT KNOX , KY , US
Date Posted: 2021-01-21
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Interim Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
SAIC is seeking a Senior IT Project Manager to join our team in support of work taking place at the U.S. Army Human Resources Command in Fort Knox, KY. This is a Remote / Virtual / Work from Home positon. The Project Manager will lead a team that is sustaining software in an enterprise environment.
- Creates and maintains system change records.
- Compiles cost and schedule estimates for software releases.
- Develops and maintains project plans and schedules.
- Provides oversight of system requirement and design activities.
- Provides quality assurance of completed project artifacts.
- Maintains the project repository of SDLC... artifacts.
- Conducts quality gate reviews with project stakeholders.
- Plans and coordinates software deployments.
- Acts as the primary interface to functional users.
- Completes periodic project status reports.
- Manages project risks and issues.
- Develops multiple courses of action and provides recommendations to leadership.
- Coordinates supporting resources outside of team.
Required Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Systems Management or related field and 6+ years managing and directing projects; or a Master's degree in a related discipline and 4+ years' experience. Four years of additional related experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and or leading a software development team.
- Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to function at a fast pace with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to communicate diplomatically with project stakeholders.
- US Citizen; No dual citizenship.
- Possess a SECRET clearance or have the ability to obtain one. Must have at least an interim SECRET to begin work on the contract. SAIC will assist with the processing of the interim Secret clearance for the qualified candidate.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute.
- Experience with Microsoft Project or similar products.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Knowledge of US Army accessions operations.
- Knowledge of US Army retention operations.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all