Integrity Management Consulting is seeking a Lead Acquisition Specialist/Procurement Analyst. Integrity's strong public sector client base means our employees directly contribute to the success of our national government in accomplishing its mission every day. Join Integrity and make an impact!
Partial Work from Home Opportunity!
Lead Acquisition Specialist/Procurement Analyst
The Government requires a Lead Acquisition Specialist/Procurement Analyst with the technical and leadership skills to effectively support Acquisition Management Branch and its internal customers. The ideal candidate shall have the ability to learn and understand all aspects of Acquisition Management Branch's environment and processes to communicate with and ensure contractor personnel supporting the contract are compliant with operational norms. The Lead Acquisition Specialist/Procurement Analyst shall be a multi-functional individual with strong written and oral communication skills. The candidate shall be... readily available and able to respond to Government issues, concerns, and comments, as well as be proactive in alerting the Government to potential contractual or programmatic issues.
It is required the Lead Acquisition Specialist/Procurement Analyst has the following qualifications:
- Possess five years of experience developing, evaluating, and improving Government requirements, in both IT and professional service domains.
- Possess training and/or experience equivalent to DAWIA level III, FAC-C level III, NCMA Certified Federal Contract Manager, or NCMA Certified Professional Contract Manager certification
- Possess extensive experience/knowledge of the use of GSA federal supply schedules.
- Possess experience/knowledge of simplified acquisition processes.
It is desired that the lead Acquisition Specialist has the following qualifications:
- Possess five years of increasing responsibilities conducting Government acquisitions, i.e., operational experience.
- Possess five years of experience developing acquisition policy and guidance.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing process improvement initiatives within organizations and providing recommendations on implementing efficiencies and effectiveness to organizational processes.
- Possess knowledge/experience in the use of Government-wide systems such as FPDS-NG, USASpending.gov, e-Buy, etc.
- Be proficient in the use of virtual tools and electronic equipment.
Integrity is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is dedicated to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class