ThirdEye Data is looking to hire Data Engineers who can develop and maintain data infrastructure. Ability to write, deploy and maintain software to build, integrate, manage, maintain, and quality-assure data for our client. We are looking for someone who can collaborate with their business stakeholders, Data Managers, Data Scientists, Software Engineers and Architects. We expect Data Engineers to own the end-to-end technical data lifecycle and corresponding data technology stack for their data domain and to have a deep understanding of the clients' technology stack.
- Develop, operate and maintain our clients' data pipeline & infrastructure
- Work closely with analysts and data scientists to develop data-driven dashboards and systems
- Tackle some of the most challenging problems in high-performance, scalable analytics
- Available for after hour issues and the ability to be on call, but aiming incessantly to reduce after hours incidents
- Available to assist Junior... Engineers on the team
- You utilize deep understanding of business operations and commercial factors to support decision-making in immediate scope. You record and track data related spend against activities in your immediate scope, including an activity and/or a service.
- You foster a culture that enables our clients' Data & Analytics values.
- A BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience of relevant industry experience
- Experience with scalable systems, large-scale data processing, and ETL pipelines
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark, or Storm
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as Redis, Cassandra, or HBase
- Experience with SQL and relational databases such as Postgres or MySQL
- Experience developing and deploying applications on Linux infrastructure
Benefits ThirdEye is a top compensation payer in the Bay Area area with performance bonuses paid on a bi-annual basis plus on the quality of project deliveries. Other benefits include full medical coverages, paid time off, a flexible working schedule, ability to work-from-home - all in a nurturing and open-minded environment