The Senior Manager, MindBody Medicine Markets Growth owns the team that delivers on the MindBody member/client growth strategy inclusive of brand development, marketing, employer markets, business development and strategic partnerships. The Senior Manger, MMMG is accountable for effectively driving the MindBody Medicine growth strategy among the markets growth team, so that they are equipped to serve their constituents including internal marketing, product and provider teams, employer/broker customers, and ultimately, the BSC member. This position is primarily accountable for driving exponential member growth across a suite of Wellvolution MindBody Medicine services and significantly exceeding performance when compared to other regional/national health plans. Incumbent will serve as the primary point of contact for MindBody markets growth across all lines of business and will be involved with strategic initiatives spanning the organization.
- Deliver... exponential growth in Wellvolution member engagement across all lines of business. Maximize markets growth team performance to deliver on growth objectives.
- Drive Wellvolution brand development/positioning with the explicit goal of improving marketplace awareness and reputation.
- Lead MindBody stakeholder engagement initiatives with key strategic partners.
- Co-develop (with Markets) and execute the Wellvolution/MindBody marketing strategy across all lines of business. Deliver focused strategy around ASO, Medicare and Medi-Cal.
- Work with product leaders to embed and bundle Wellvolution into BSC medical products.
- Build a high performing team consistent with Blue Shield's values and operating guidelines.
- Create focus around select, high profile BSC customers to drive growth in employer markets segment.
- Continually monitor and evaluate MindBody programs across lines of business and provide recommendations for future activity based on past results and projections.
- Work with Senior Manager, MindBody Operations on implementation, timing and positioning of MindBody products across lines of business.
- Work with Business Acquisition Unit on developing responses to formal RFP's or delegate to team member.
- Develop and mange markets growth team budget.
- Serve as one of the external Wellvolution spokespersons for external speaking engagements (e.g., BCBSA, AHIP, etc.).
Knowledge, Education and Experience
- Masters degree preferred and 7-10 years relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience in delivery of wellness programs and health promotion
- Experience working for or with health plans and their customers.
- Visionary leadership approach to furthering wellness within the health plan context
- Clinical/healthcare/public health training/education
- Strategic thinker that is innovative and collaborative with cross functional teams
- A passion for MindBody and its importance in the health care system
- Ability to anticipate, identify, analyze and resolve problems related to complex wellness program design and implementation
- In-depth knowledge of marketing, sales/customer service experience
- The ability to present in front of large and small groups, and to high level executives or industry colleagues
- Knowledge of MS Office products and PC-based software required
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Travel may be required
- About Company: At Blue Shield of California we are parents, leader, students, visionaries, heroes, and providers. Everyday we come together striving to fulfill our mission, to ensure all Californians have access to high-quality health care at a sustainably affordable price. For more than 80 years, Blue Shield of California has been dedicated to transforming health care by making it more accessible, cost-effective, and customer-centric. We are a not-for-profit, independent member of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association with 6,800 employees, more than $20 billion in annual revenue and 4.3 million members. The company has contributed more than $500 million to Blue Shield of California Foundation since 2002 to have a positive impact on California communities. Blue Shield of California is headquartered in Oakland, California with 18 additional locations including Sacramento, Los Angeles, and San Diego. We're excited to share Blue Shield of California has received awards and recognition for - LGBT diversity, quality improvement, most influential women in corporate America, Bay Area's top companies in volunteering & giving, and one of the world's most ethical companies. Here at Blue Shield of California, we're striving to make a positive change across our industry and the communities we live in - Join us!
- Physical Requirements: Office Environment - roles involving part to full time schedule in Office Environment. Based in our physical offices and work from home office/deskwork - Activity level: Sedentary, frequency most of work day.
Please click here for further physical requirement detail.
- EEO Footer: External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
- Requisition ID: 20002GR
- Posting Date: Jan 19, 2021
- Schedule: Full-time