As a Senior Product Manager at Carbyne, you will be in charge of designing and optimizing one of Carbyne’s most important and advanced solutions to enable higher usage, reduce response time and create new value propositions for public safety next-generation industries.
You must bring a unique blend of business vision, technical knowledge, and the drive to make this vision into a reality.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a passionate team, innovate, and influence by designing the future of emergency communication in Real-time.
- Leading the Carbyne
s efforts to develop innovative product solutions that meet the needs of the Carbyns clients.
- Customer and Market discovery, requirements gathering (MRDs), regulations
- Synthesize feedback from customers, competitors, and market trends to create business problem statements for new and existing products and services.
- Collaborate with inbound product management, Marketing, and... Pre/Post Sales teams for cementing product success.
- Work with the leadership team to set strategy, define the product, and make appropriate high-judgment trade-offs
- Use case prioritization, feature definition, ownership of the product roadmap
Who we are?
Carbyne is a global innovation leader in emergency collaboration technologies. Our technology unifies the flow of life-saving information to emergency call centers (ECCs) onto one simple platform. By using Carbyne’s innovative cloud-native tools like live video, instant chat, dynamic location and more, ECCs can now fully connect to an incident, sharing the information with emergency units, increase its response efficiency and ultimately save lives every day.
Our platform is being used in over eight countries around the world and we provide services to over 400,000,000 people in partnerships with companies like: Google, Cisco, Amazon and Microsoft.
Come to make history with us!
- 5+ years of experience in product management (outbound) responsibility in a cloud enterprise software environment
- Background in the 911 industry - I3\ESINet, Call taking, CAD, ANI\ALI, CAMA trun, NG9-1-1 architectures and product/solution ecosystem within the Public Safety sector
- Expertise in voice platforms, specifically VoIP and SIP for and cloud-native services
- I3 standards and interface specifications including MSRP, PIDF-LO, SIPREC and NGCS parameters
- Knowledge of Legacy 911 System technologies and network connectivity protocols
- PSAP solutions and NG Call Handling requirements
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders, both internal & external
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high tech environment (software development)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to build relationships and influence outside of the authority
- Up to 25% of your time may include travel for client visits