Why Vacasa Community Association Management?
Here at Vacasa Community Association Management, we are bringing our expertise to association management. When you grow as quickly as we have been, every day is an exciting one. We embrace opportunities and have a tendency to hand out responsibilities to our employees to see how they can stretch and challenge themselves. This is a place to grow as an individual, and to be part of our collective growth as a company and a team...and so far, it's been an unbelievably rewarding journey together.
We're searching for new employees who can contribute to our most important asset, our culture. We're looking for people who are excited to embody our values every day as part of the team.
What We're Looking For:
We're looking for an individual with a background in community association management operations who has a successful track record of bringing innovative solutions to any task they take on. The Community Association... Operations Support Manager provides to support our growing HOA management portfolio and leads the implementation of operations initiatives. You'll manage multiple projects at once and be exposed to many aspects of Vacasa Community Association Management.
What You'll Do:
Work closely with the Director of Vacasa Community Association Management ("VCAM") to deliver work product and results related to the successful operation of the HOA management program.
- Manage and track VCAM operations support initiatives and deliverables.
- Report status updates and results to the Director and internal stakeholders.
- Drive program-wide alignment with standard operating processes.
- Communicate operations priorities, monitor progress, and escalate unresolved issues.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Maintain and update CRM, property management, and resale systems.
- Communicate directly with homeowners and board members regarding implementation and adoption of client-facing systems.
- Track and maintain compliance with government and contractual obligations and deadlines, such as state business registrations and insurance coverages.
- Produce, update and publish standard operating process documentation.
- Produce and update training materials.
- Assist with onboarding and training VCAM team members.
- Assist with onboarding new community associations.
- Maintain operations support channels, such as email groups, communication channels, and shared drives.
- Complete additional projects as needed to support the Vacasa Community Association Management team's goals.
The Skills You'll Need:
- Technical computer skills on all forms of hardware - laptops, tablets, and mobile devices
- Professional communication in email, phone calls, video calls, and texts
- Ability to work well under pressure in an agile, face-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to change activity frequently and cope with interruptions
- Highly responsive and reliable
- G-Suite experience
- Ability to communicate to all stakeholders and work with cross-functional teams
- Strong project management skills and ability to organize large amounts of information
- Knowledge of community association operations
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient, and ability to be successful in a remote work environment while having the confidence to seek guidance and direction as needed
- Highly professional and ability to represent the organization in a positive manner to internal and external parties
- Active credentials preferred, such a state Community Association Manager license, and/or CMCA, AMS, or PCAM designation
- Some travel may be required
- Ability to work from home and resides in one of the followings states: AK, AL, AZ, CA, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MT, NC, NH, NM, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, or WY
What you'll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance-100% coverage option
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid sick days and holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts and
- All the equipment you'll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings