Do you want to be part of a collaborative Legal, Risk and Compliance Technology team?
Are you a problem solver who enjoys diving into data, is excited by difficult modeling challenges and possesses good interpersonal skills to effectively interface between technical and business teams? Is a culture where “People Count,” “We Do the Right Thing,” and “We Hold Ourselves to Very High Standards” important to you? If so, Guardian is seeking a Manager to lead the team responsible for providing technology to the Legal, Risk and Compliance departments.
As a Sr. Workday Configuration Specialist, you will work closely with the business areas to define and deliver HR technology strategy and will be involved in a range of other HR transformational projects including HR technology strategy, process redesign/standardization, and merger and integration support.
You will lead at least two or more of Workday’s modules comprised of Benefits, Compensation, Core HCM, Talent/Performance, Time and... Attendance, Payroll, and/or Security. Time and Absence is a mandatory module.
For each of the Workday modules that you oversee, you will be accountable for all of the following:
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with client contacts through effective communication and efficient, quality execution of projects
- Serving as primary, daily contact to clients on delivery of services
- Ensuring delivery of high-quality services and products to clients
- Managing project team, deliverables, scope of work and quality for Benefits and Compensation work streams
- Building relationships internally and collaborating effectively on cross-functional teams
- Demonstrating natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with clients/colleagues at all levels
- In addition, there will be specific annual events that correlate to each individual Workday module which you will manage. Examples include Annual Enrollment for Benefits, Annual Year-End process for Compensation, and others. For these types of activities, you will be responsible for:
- Setting up and using project management processes/systems for work stream (includes planning the life cycle of the project, identifying key project activities and milestones, etc)
- Gathering requirements
- Leading configuration design sessions
- Developing product configuration
- Creating/Managing the testing strategy
- Partnering with User Enablement/HR Communications to update training and other delivery tools