LEAD GENERATION/CRM SPECIALIST
The Lead Generation/CRM Specialist is a client-facing role that will collaborate with internal stakeholders to plan, guide and execute omni-channel digital marketing efforts that align with KPIs. They will help to further define, optimize and manage our consumer relationship management capabilities, serve as a subject matter expert on CRM and omni-channel marketing, establish best practices for working with the broader strategy team, and interpret data and analytics to optimize Client CRM campaigns.
CORE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Digital Marketing strategy: Advise the Clients and the broader strategy team on evidence-based best practices for CRM campaigns including understanding and evaluating platforms/tools, audience segmentation, persona development, consumer journey development, establishing KPIs including ROI modeling, analyzing/interpreting metrics/analytics to create recommendations that support/improve marketing objectives.
- Define, implement... and oversee email campaigns, including customer acquisition, retention, and reactivation. Partner with internal stakeholders, Clients, partner agencies and IT stakeholders
- Manage the end-to-end execution of campaigns including development of project briefs, customer journey maps, communication objectives, content calendars, campaign operations, post-campaign reporting
- Develop audience segmentation to maximize performance of CRM outbound marketing campaigns
- Work closely with tech, analytics, client partners and client IT stakeholders to ensure campaigns align with platform capabilities
- Evaluate performance of campaigns/programs, generate data-driven insights and hypotheses that inform recommendations for continual improvement
- Identify new data sources that might contribute to program improvement
- Apply broad marketing strategies/communication objectives to develop executional plans and programs
- Oversee campaign testing and optimization including evaluation of creative, content, and cadence
- Support in-line Business Development by leading RFPs for new business in current accounts, supporting presentations and pitches, and aiding in the selling of new commercial innovation programs
- Work with technology team to identify business requirements for new emerging multichannel solutions
- Educate internal team members on multichannel digital, media, and behavioral trends
- 4+ year’s experience in roles involving lead generation and digital marketing; agency experience preferred
- Life sciences experience a plus, but not required
- Excellent oral, organizational, and written communication skills, including strong presentation creation and delivery skills
- Experience in writing and editing of digital marketing and communications content
- Experience with multi-channel marketing, specifically in social and paid media lead generation best practices
- Familiarity with inbound marketing principals
- Strong analytical capabilities (Google Analytics and Adobe) with proven ability to drive meaningful results
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial, and able to thrive in a highly collaborative environment with minimal direct supervision
Technical Skills SNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd.
1 Creative Design-Websites&Apps PL1 Required
- Proficiency Legends Proficiency Level Generic Reference
PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill