Great Opportunity to Earn unlimited amount of cash!
Under the general supervision of the Office Manager or owner, the Independent Sales Representative is responsible for ensuring achievement of revenue objectives for an assigned territory. The Sales Representative will generate sales through, networking with key influence groups and relationship building with key referral sources, cold calling, and attending conferences. Calls are required in both medical and non-medical environments. Responsible for reporting results to supervisor on a weekly basis, discuss successes and opportunities, and revisit Marketing/Networking/Business Plan. 100% commission only!
- Two to five years of measured success and progressively more responsibility or expansive sales experience preferable in the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrated sales record
- Achieve new revenue objectives for assigned territory with the primary goal of bringing in new business... to increase overall market share. Target accounts include, but are not limited to: hospitals, physicians, home health agencies, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, senior centers, banks, funeral homes, etc.
- Performs all phases of sales activities for assigned territory, including cold calls, follow up calls, analysis of client needs, presentations of services, service existing customer accounts and follow-up as necessary.
- Establishes a networking plan and actively uses it as a working tool, which is revisited as requested.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will be expected to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Strategic planning ability to anticipate changing business conditions and take appropriate action.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong relationship builder.
- High Integrity level
- Basic computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Brings others together to achieve business outcomes.
- Positive, professional, business image.
- Ability to effectively influence others
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas
- Ability to communicate information and ideas through speech and written word
- Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
Primarily will be field/community based so will need to be able to endure weather changes. Must be able to work from car as well.
Position Physical Demands:
Walking, sitting, and standing with lifting limited to files and records typically not expected to exceed 5 pounds in weight. Must be able to operate a motor vehicle. Extended time at a computer work screen and on the telephone maybe required when in the office