If you are a Product Marketing Manager with Technical Application Engineering experience in the EDA industry, please read on!Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Based just outside of San Francisco, we are a well-established company in the Electronic Design Automation Industry.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- You will get the chance to work on exciting new projects.What You Will Be Doing
- Technical Marketing campaigns and strategies for various projects
- Technical writing, content writing, white papers, etc.
- Work with the Head of Marketing, Applications, and sales teams
- Demos and webinars on implementation and technical program development
- Lead generation
- Analyze analytics for A/B testing
- Communicate various marketing plans, results of campaign, and projectsWhat You Need for this Position
- *Must have experience in the Electronic Design Automation/EDA Industry**
3+ years of experience with:
- Technical Marketing/Application Engineering/Digital Marketing in... the EDA industry and working with EDA software tools/flows
- EDA (Electronic Design Automation) industry experience
- Mixed-Signal, Analog, SoC, Digital Design, Chip Design
- Synopsys, Cadence, Mentor Graphics
- Technical writing experienceWhat's In It for You
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with an incredibly competitive base salary, bonus potential, and benefits including but not limited to:
- Competitive Base Salary (Up to $160k DOE)
- Annual Bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Vacation/PTOSo, if you are a Product Marketing Manager with Application Engineering experience and experience in the EDA industry, please apply today