Project Manager (Banking Taxonomy)
Charlotte, NC | Des Moines, IA
- The project the role will be supporting is just kicking off and has enterprise wide impacts.
- It is an effort to connect various feedback channels – customer and employee - to create actionable insights.
- The work stream this person will be supporting is Taxonomy – with the objective to analyze existing taxonomies for similarities, find alignments or guide teams to create new overarching taxonomy.
- Looking for someone who is truly self-starter, can hit the ground running and can work well independently.
- Some analytic experience is needed to direct the analysis – however there is support from Analytic consultants also on the team.
- The person needs to be detail oriented and great at documentation.