Senior Social Media Manager
The Senior Social Media Manager is a subject matter expert for social media and will work with eclectic team of copywriters, graphic designers, project managers and account teams to plan, develop, and implement all of our client’s social media strategies and tactics. This includes management of all organic posting, paid advertising creation and management, daily monitoring, social listening, risk escalation, tracking, and reporting.
Responsibilities include working with client engagement teams across Cognizant in developing and executing social media strategies and plans that align with brand strategies defined by Commercial Strategy & Innovation Directors. He/she will also provide social media trends, opportunities and best practices for the Commercial Strategy and Innovation group to use in supporting engagements across Cognizant Interactive.
CORE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- End-to-end expertise in social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn... YouTube, Instagram from page creation, to post creation, and latest platform changes and updates
- Fully and capability manage social advertising with budgets above $500k+
- Partnership with account management and strategy teams to determine appropriate post needs to meet and exceed client business objectives
- Intuitively understand appropriate post types, quantities, and content needs to maximize social promotion, while incorporating best practices and keeping up with all changes in social media
- Maintain and manage active and up-to-date social post editorial templates
- Organize and maintain editorial calendars of posts drafted to be scheduled for future publication after approval.
- Work with offshore and junior team members to actively monitor risk, social listening, and comment management
- Develop reports based on platform, advertising, and/or campaign performance, including the use of Excel, Powerpoint, Google Analytics and others
- Support in-line Business Development by leading RFPs for new business in current accounts, supporting presentations and pitches, and aiding in the selling of new commercial innovation programs
- Work with technology team to identify business requirements for new emerging multichannel solutions
- Educate internal team members on social media, behavioral trends, and industry updates
- 3-5 years of hands-on, active social media implementation ownership and expertise
- An intuitive understanding of social media for marketing, content, creative, video, advertising, and reporting
- Demonstrated ability of fully owning end-to-end social media advertising from budgets and planning to implementation, optimization, and reporting
- Excellent oral, organizational, and written communication skills, including strong presentation creation and delivery skills
- A high-energy self-starter, with the motivation and desire to work hard and see projects through to completion
- Experience with regulatory issues regarding the use of social media for life sciences businesses and other highly regulated industries
- Pharmaceutical experience is strongly preferred. Other highly regulated industry experience is also relevant (Healthcare, finance, etc)
Technical Skills SNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd.
1 Creative Design-Websites&Apps PL1 Required
- Proficiency Legends Proficiency Level Generic Reference
PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill