Now, we're looking for a Senior User Interface Designer that is not just imaginative and has a talent for beautiful craft, but is also a systems-thinker that can build powerful identities from our strategy work. You will report to a creative director in the New York office.
- Produce compelling ideas and develop them into tangible design solutions across digital, experiential, offline media, and beyond
- Create craft at scale, bringing story and system together
- Present concepts and creative ideas to our teams and clients
- Work with an accomplished team of strategists, designers, writers, program managers, developers, AR specialists, motion designers, and more
- Work on multiple projects from concept to completion
- 4+ years experience in a graphic design role, agency or in-house design team environment
- A portfolio that shows beautiful and strategic creative solutions
- Mastery of the design fundamentals: typography... composition, color, and layout.
- Experience in brand system building and establishing a brand platform
- Proficiency in Adobe CC Creative Suite (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Client-facing presentation skills
- Curiosity, enthusiasm, drive, and a love of learning