Seeking an entertainment-savvy Content Analyst contractor to join the Product Metadata
team at and help categorize licensed television series, specials, and movies for our 190+ million users. The contractor will be tagging, rating, researching, and enhancing metadata for European titles in a high-volume, high-quality, deadline-driven environment.
The ideal candidate has a deep knowledge of TV and film. Must be comfortable using a variety of publishing tools.
- Watching, tagging, rating, application of cast and title names, checking COO and other title information for accuracy, selecting Hook clips.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams for troubleshooting.
- Quality assurance review of content metadata
- Timely and efficient completion of all projects
- Passionate about movies and TV with knowledge of the diverse landscape of entertainment produced globally
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-moving, professional... environment
- Spanish or Arabic language preferred by not required