If you are a Presales Solution Architect with experience, please read on!What You Will Be Doing
The Presales Solution Architect will play a key role our client engagement, solution design, and presales processes. General responsibilities to include:
- Design Modern Workspaces, Endpoint, and Cloud solutions for our clients
- Serve as a Microsoft-focused presales expert
- Develop SOWs, RFPs, etc.
- Create project roadmaps, diagrams, whiteboarding, etc.
- Understand client's needs/goals and architect comprehensive solutions to address
- Partner with sales teams to foster long-term relationships with clients
- Pipeline and forecast
- Serve as a SME to internal staff and clients alike
- Maintain relevant professional certifications
- Become a pricing and scoping expert for managed services offered
- Oversee Microsoft Licensing using CSP, EA, and open licensingWhat You Need for this Position
Qualified candidates will possess as much of the following as possible:
- 6... years of professional experience in IT/managed services
- 4+ years of professional experience in an Engineer/Consultant/Solution Architect capacity
- 4+ years of professional experience working with Microsoft-focused workspace platforms (Microsoft 365, Team, SharePoint, Windows, etc.)
- Familiarity with relevant competitive solutions (WebEx, Google Apps, Salesforce, Oracle, etc.)
- Strong track record of solution selling of Microsoft products (i.e. 365, SharePoint, Teams, Autopilot, Active Directory, Azure, etc.)
- Previous experience developing SOWs, RFPS, etc.
- Previous experience roadmapping, whiteboarding, diagramming, etc.
- Ability to understand client needs and identify relevant solutions
- Strong preference for candidates with Microsoft cloud security/governance, including Azure AD security
- Previous experience with Microsoft Licensing using CSP, EA, and open licensing
Preferably will possess multiple Microsoft professional certifications (MCP, MCSE, MCSA, etc).What's In It for You
- Base Salary up to $140,000
- Bonus consideration $5,000+
- Ability to work 100% remote with occasional in-office expectations (both internal and client-facing)
- PTO: 15 days PTO and 10 paid holidays
- Aetna health benefits
- 401(k)So, if you are a Presales Solution Architect - Modern Workspace with experience, please apply today