UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
We are searching for an innovative Sr. Reporting Analyst to join our experienced team. This creative role offers an excellent opportunity to directly impact an innovative function and secure your future with an industry leader. This position is predominantly responsible for creating new, modifying existing, and analyzing the data with state health plans. This position is a primary contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and analyzing all types of reports consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver business value. Generally, work is self-directed and not prescribed.
You'll... enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within United States as you take on some tough challenges.
- Assesses, interprets, and analyzes customer needs and requirements
- Provides analytical support and expertise when compiling and reporting information
- Evaluates and presents information in a manner that will facilitate management's understanding of the results and impact
- Identifies solutions to non-standard requests and problems
- Solves moderately complex problems and/or conducts moderately complex analyses
- Works with minimal guidance; seeks guidance on only the most complex tasks
- Translates concepts into practice
- Provides explanations and information to others on difficult issues
- Provides management with statistical findings and conclusions in analyzing interpreting trends and root cause analysis
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience developing in PL/SQL with Oracle or SQL Server and/or TOAD
- 3+ years of experience gathering business requirements and analyzing data
- 3+ years of experience with client relations/customer service
- Proficient with MS Excel
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Project Management experience
- Experience in Talend
- Background in healthcare
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 7 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
- All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Data Analyst, Analyst, Talend, Excel, SQL, PL, TOAD, SQL Server, Project Management, Data Analysis, Telecommute, Healthcare, Root Cause Analysis, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Work From Home, Remote, Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN