Are you a product marketing leader that thrives when your team and customers thrive? You will lead a team of product marketers that will lead the company’s go-to-market strategy, competitive positioning, and direct and indirect channel enablement. Your team will operate at the center of the company, collaborating with sales, product, corporate communications, legal, digital and customer marketing, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be charged with building and leading product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
If this sounds like the right role for you, then terrific! Nauto Marketing wants and needs you. We are looking for a demonstrated product marketing leader willing to roll up your sleeves to lead product marketing for the industry’s leading driver and fleet safety platform. A proven team leader that can think strategically, while leading a team to think outside of the box and establish Nauto as a leader across fleet AI, IoT, and cloud applications, all in the vein... of educating our customers, press, and industry analysts on the value and differentiation of Nauto. Let’s go!
- Lead a team of product marketers charged with leading Nauto’s go-to-market strategy, including the packaging, promotions, and channels to acquire our target customers.
- Work closely with our Executive team to shape critical go-to-market strategies that will enable Nauto to lead the market.
- Own the go-to-market strategy for new product development that will create the company’s next growth opportunities.
- Develop a team of world-class product marketers that will bring Nauto’s AI-powered driver & fleets safety platform to life.
- Serve as the market expert that will work alongside Nauto’s product, engineering, and AI teams to shape the company’s product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Work closely with Corporate Marketing and Demand Generation teams to educate our fleet and OEM buyers, industry analysts, investors, prospective employees, and our internal team.
- 8-10 years as a B2B enterprise product marketer, with prior experience leading world-class product marketing teams in series C or later companies
- Experience in AI and IoT, and working with global direct sales and channel enablement teams are a plus
- Thorough understanding of the enterprise sales process and how best to support sales teams and equip them for success
- Experienced orchestrator of numerous workstreams and builder of inspired teams
- Analytical yet creative thinker who has a passion for acquiring and making decisions on actionable data
- Ability to lead cross-functional initiatives that require management by influence
- Experience presenting to c-suite and executives