- Remote Leadership Positions Available - Licensed Agents Fast-Tracked
- Insurance Sales (New and Existing Clients)
- Career Changers Welcome - Experience not necessary - Training provided
- Hours: Monday - Friday (8-5)
- Business to Business
- Virtual and In-person Interviews Available
Design your life of financial freedom and flexibility in a unique leadership role with Colonial Life!
Innovation is a driving force for how we differentiate ourselves at Colonial Life. As a result of recent market disruption and the company's fierce commitment to remaining an industry leader, Colonial Life is now offering an opportunity for a remote sales manager.
Employees need our comprehensive benefits education, excellent customer service and personal insurance products, wherever they are.
In this role, you can count on:
- A flexible, work from home leadership role
- Guidance on what we've learned about recruiting and developing a sales team and serving our clients remotely through... our Virtual District Blueprint
- Highly competitive and adaptive digital enrollment capabilities to serve your clients' needs without losing the most critical component of our value proposition - the human touch.
- More than 80 years of experience and a strong reputation as an industry leader in voluntary benefits
- Access to award-winning training resources both online, through virtual classrooms and in person, when necessary
- Support from an expert core team committed to and rewarded for your teams' success
- Uncapped, performance-based compensation through commissions, bonuses, incentives and potential renewal income for life
- Dependable corporate office support to guide you through the process of growing your own business, so you can realize your unlimited growth potential, all from the comfort of your home
We're looking for candidates who demonstrate the following skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Previous B2B or other sales experience
- Previous sales or call center management experience
- Strong desire to recruit, lead and motivate a team
- Goal-orientated mentality
- Flexibility to work efficiently in a home office environment
- Well-organized, with the ability to make and keep commitments
- Comfort level with technology to facilitate and attend video conferences
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Life and Health Insurance License is required, but can be obtained during the contracting process
- Bilingual skills a plus, but not necessary
Candidates need a flexible opportunity that provides access to a motivating team culture, consistent training and support from caring, experienced leaders, while still managing responsibilities at home and staying safe. That's what you'll find with this exclusive opportunity launching in late September 2020.
If this sounds like something you want to learn more about, we'd love to speak with you about these opportunities.
This is an independent contractor position which allows you the opportunity to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. Apply now to learn more about how you can take control of your career, in partnership with Colonial Life