Kaltura’s mission is to power any video experience. A recognized leader in the Cloud TV, OVP (Online Video Platform), EdVP (Education Video Platform) and EVP (Enterprise Video Platform) markets, Kaltura has emerged as the fastest growing video platform.
Kaltura is deployed globally in thousands of enterprises, media companies, service providers and educational institutions and engages hundreds of millions of viewers at home, at work, and in school. The company is committed to its core values of openness, flexibility, and collaboration, and is the initiator and backer of the world's leading open-source video management project, which is home to more than 150,000 community members.
Our customers include major service providers and media companies such as Vodafone, HBO, Viacom and Turner, leading enterprises such as MetLife, SAP and Novartis, as well as hundreds of global educational institutions, including Harvard, Columbia, NYU and the University of Michigan.
We like to... think of ourselves as a cool, fun and talented group of professionals looking to create cutting-edge technology that is open source and available to all.
Kaltura is a fast-paced environment where standards are high and initiative is always encouraged. We currently have approx. 500 employees across offices in New York, London, Sao Paolo, Singapore, and Tel Aviv, and we are growing rapidly including positions all over the world.
Kaltura provides a full Benefit package including health / dental / vision benefits, FSA plans and a 401K plan with a company match. We offer a flexible and casual environment. Kaltura is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
As part of a dedicated Account management and expansion team you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and closing new business with existing customers in the US.
You will work with large enterprises as well as some medium sized businesses, across multiple verticals, to grow their use of the Kaltura platform. You will work hand-in-hand with CSMs and be mindful of the customers long-term success and expansion of Kaltura. (candidates local to our NYC office preferred, open to remote-based candidates as well)
The focus will be on expanding relationships and finding new use cases for the Kaltura video platform. You will create and maintain C-level client relationships with key stakeholders throughout a value based sales process.
· Strategically identify, target, and develop new opportunities within existing enterprise customer accounts
· Manage a complex, enterprise solution sale with a 3-9 month sales cycle
· Work with clients on the value of expanding the use of video across their business
· Dynamically manage account assignments based on ability to expand
· Work with marketing on account specific marketing campaigns
· Run outreach campaigns working with the support of business development reps
· Become a trusted adviser and foster strong relationships at both tactical and executive levels with customers.
· Be mindful of and be capable of articulating the positive business impact of Kaltura at the customer.
· Help customers maximize the use of video via a deep understanding of customer’s needs.
· Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
· Communicate frequently with customers via business reviews, health calls and onsite visits.
· 5+ years in an Enterprise proactive selling role
· BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience with demonstrated proficiency
· Ability to travel approximately 33%
· Experience managing 25+ accounts.
· Consistently met quota, closing over $500K ACV a year for multiple years.
· Experience managing pipeline, forecast, and executing sales process.
· Salesforce.com experience a plus.
· Experience in Enterprise technology is a plus.
· Executive level presence and communication skills.
· Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas and thrives on team success.
· Self-starter who takes the initiative to get things done
· Track record of working with Fortune 500 companies