Job Title: CXDM Project Manager
Location: 100% Remote (EST Preferred)
Terms: 18 month contract
Visas & C2C: Sponsorship not offered, C2C not eligible, must be USC or GC
The CXDM Project Manager is responsible for delivering a large, complex internal strategic process and governance framework. The role will focus on the successful development and governance of offer development processes. This role will interact at the Director and in some cases VP levels and report directly to the Portfolio Management Leader. Will work closely with Product managers and release project managers.
- Key strategic partner between Shared Services and the CXPM Architecture teams.
- Responsible for leading and managing assigned offer lifecycle governance from end-to-end
- Responsible for maintaining offer development checklist
- Participate in adoption initiatives for governance framework
- Work closely with Product manager and Program managers for offer... development activities
- Key stakeholders may vary by program but include: BE(s); CX Product Management; CX Platforms; CX Portfolio, Strategy & Partners; GSP or CX Regional & Business Leads; CX Product Management leaders and Shared Services leaders.
- Develop and maintain interlocks with other CX organizations (region, portfolio strategy, etc.), engineering teams, Digital Transformation, Marketing, Go to Market teams and to drive execution and adoption of various processes
- Provide peer leadership to the team they are working with to achieve the strategic business goals of the program
- Enable the vision, strategy and business objective, while leading by example.
- Communicates effectively with Executives and stakeholders(s) to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies
- Elicits stakeholder feedback to appropriately gauge satisfaction and direction of the process
- Bachelors Degree in Business or a related field, MBA or Masters degree preferred, plus 6+ years experience managing and leading large programs, developing processes/frameworks and implementing governance.
- Requires a professional PMI certification PMP, PgMP or equivalent, but at minimum must understand formal program management methodology from PMI
- Strong process development and execution experience
- Strong product development understanding and competency
- Adaptable and able to function well within a highly dynamic environment, and can bring much needed stability and discipline
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Project management thought leader and veteran with strong command over the PM competencies
- Strong leadership capabilities and able to provide vision and strategic direction to the team
- Highly effective at managing conflict. Is able to address unprofessional behavior swiftly in order to maintain a work environment that is consistent with client values
- Extensive systems integration experience, covering multiple-vendor solutions and 3rd party developments
- Understanding of Software development lifecycle and delivery methodology, including Agile based PM frameworks
- Well versed in core PMI competencies including time, cost and scope management, stakeholder, governance and communication management, risk management and quality management
- ITIL or eTOM knowledge (or equivalent) desired
- Experience with navigating various environments where culture and structure varies within the organization with political navigation skills
- Strong Negotiation skills: Reaches mutually satisfactory agreements by focusing on interests rather than positions. Includes active listening, interpersonal skills and careful preparation.
- Very proficient in the following software tools: Quip, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, smartsheet, AHA! And Sharepoint.
- Consulting capabilities and experience is strongly preferred including capabilities to influence, interface with senior leadership and navigate political landscapes