PILOT is an award-winning, inclusive career development enterprise SaaS platform founded by a former HR Executive and Professional Coach. Recently named by Starr Conspiracy as the #1 HR Tech Start-up to Watch in 2020 and HR Executive Magazine’s Top HR Product of the Year award winner, our product helps to empower employees to truly own their career and actively shape their experience at work. PILOT takes the best of traditional coaching & mentoring and makes it better: affordable, data-driven, on-demand, mobile-enabled, and cohort-based. PILOT's structured career development program works across industries and a diverse range of employee profiles and roles.
Click here to hear more about PILOT and our mission from our CEO & Founder: https://bit.ly/pilot-ceo
PILOT is looking for a part-time product operations coordinator that will support the operational tasks related to delivering, designing and enhancing the PILOT experience.
Click here to watch a video from PILOT’s... Manager of Product & Delivery to learn more about this role and what we’re looking for: https://bit.ly/pilot-product-ops
- Part-time, contractor position averaging approximately 25-30 hours per week to start with room to expand as our organization grows.
- As our organization grows and this role expands, it is possible this will move from a contractor position to a W2 employee with benefits.
- The Product Operations Coordinator is available to support PILOT’s customer delivery & product operations Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00am ET and 6:00pm ET.
- Salary: $30.00/hour
The Product Operations Coordinator is responsible for:
Supporting daily operations for customer delivery of the PILOT experience including:
- Executing the weekly delivery of PILOT’s digital activities by setting up and launching the technical aspects of the activities
- Maintaining customer delivery schedules by updating status in PILOT’s project management tracking system
- Keeping user data and tracking information updated
- Escalating issues, product bugs, and communicating customer questions and concerns to support team resources
Coordinating and scheduling including:
- Communicating with PILOT’s customer service manager to confirm date/times for identified live coaching sessions that are included in the PILOT experience
- Working with the PILOT team to staff live sessions with appropriate roles
- Setting up, sending and monitoring live session calendar invitations
- Keeping the PILOT customer master calendar updated
Supporting overall operations for product delivery including:
- Arranging and assisting with pipeline planning and the onboarding of new customers and PILOT users
- Keeping customer and user documentation up to date and organized
- Tracking and updating weekly performance metrics
- Running and updating customer reports
Interfacing with other teams at PILOT:
- Communicating and troubleshooting where needed with engineering, customer service, sales & marketing) and ensuring availability of cross-functional data.
- Tech Savvy - Strong aptitude for technical software products and can quickly pick up and learn new technologies with ease.
- Resourcefulness - You are committed to finding new and innovative ways to troubleshoot issues and solve problems. You know how to find answers because you utilize available resources and those beyond the walls of the workplace.
- Eye for Detail: Exercising extreme attention to detail, you are thorough, have a talent for remembering things like names and have an eye for errors, proofreading & grammar.
- Organized: A close cousin of being detail oriented, you are organized, have the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities, meet deadlines, and work efficiently.
- Communication - Able to communicate effectively (both verbally and in writing) with colleagues, customers and partners. You are curious, ask questions and are open to feedback.
- Adaptable - Cool, calm, and collected demeanor in front of customers — and behind the scenes. Ability to think quickly on your feet and overcome issues and challenges that may arise before, during or after the event.
- Team Player: Making sure you are supporting your fellow colleagues, creating a unified front with the PILOT team. You have a passion for building relationships and providing outstanding customer service.
- Reliable - You are punctual, arrive at meetings on time and keep commitments. You are available Monday-Friday during regular business hours, 9am-6pm ET, for pre-scheduled meetings.
Other job requirements:
The ideal candidate is administratively strong and a fast learner as well as has the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Equipment: Coordinator is expected to provide their own computer, broadband internet access, physical work space, and mobile phone. Access to all Company systems, including email, will be furnished by the Company at the expense of the Company, including any third-party services required to complete the Services. Additionally, a soft-phone will be provided for making calls on behalf of the Company.
- Tech Familiarity / Skill: Proficient in Microsoft Office (specifically Powerpoint & Excel), GSuite Apps (Google Drive & Gmail), Customer Service and Email Platforms (such as Intercom, Zendesk and Mailchimp), and Task or Project Management Tools (such as Asana, Microsoft Projects or Monday).
- Core Working Hours: Coordinator will maintain their own schedule which allows for flexibility as long as work expectations are met, including attending key meetings scheduled by the Company. Coordinator will notify Company of planned recurring work schedule, that is agreeable to both parties,with the general understanding that core operating hours for the Company are 9AM–6 PM Eastern Time.
- Hours Limit: Coordinator shall not incur more than 20-30 hours per calendar week in billable time without written pre-approval from the Company. Hours incurred in excess of 20 hours weekly without said permission will not be compensated. Coordinator agrees to stop work for a given week if hours in excess of 20 are not pre-approved.
- Company Client: Coordinator will align on expectations, prioritize deliverables, and deliver completed work to Company’s Director of Product & Delivery, as the primary point of contact
Why You Should Apply:
- The opportunity to be a part of PILOT's mission to make everyone feel powerful at work
- Remote work with a team that values connection, development & fun at work
- 5 day work week
- Opportunity for growth
Appy via LinkedIn and we'll be in touch