Position: Global Embedded Firmware Engineering Manager
Location: 100 Percent Remote Work
Duration: 08 Months Contract
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Lead individual software engineers globally and create software development plan based on the team’s input.
- Drive alignment with different stakeholders for the software project planning and execution.
- Collect software project status by working with individual software engineers globally and report the status to key stakeholders proactively.
- Lead the team to identify different ideas and facilitate the team to reach agreements with related teams or stakeholders. This includes technical issues and non-technical issues.
- Anticipate technical risks and schedule risks and identify risk mitigation plan proactively.
- Report project status in a weekly project review meeting.
- Follow up actions identified as part of weekly project review meeting and drive closure for those actions.
- Continue to work with the team and make... recommendations for improving software development process.
- Lead or participate Agile meetings such as daily scrum, sprint review, retrospective review, etc with a global team.
- Manage software development backlogs and adjust priorities based on the stakeholders’ input.
- Assist with quoting process
- Develop SOW based on customer inputs
- Participate customer meetings and assist Client managers to provide technical update to customers.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years with Agile methodology and have direct experience to apply Agile methodology in automotive software development field.
- 5+ years of software development life cycle management (SDLC).
- 5+ years of software program management experience.
- 3+ years of embedded software development experience.
- 2+ years of leading an offshore development team.
- Strong collaboration skills across entire department.
- Strong influence skills.
- Creative, innovative, decisive and prone to action.
- Quality and customer focused.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Team Player that can work well across and up and down the organization.
- Strong professional development and team building skills.
With Best Regards,
Datamtx LLC | 3220 Pointe Pkwy, Peachtree Corners, GA-30092
PH:| EM: | WB: www.datamtx.com