Evergent group is a staffing, payrolling and recruiting services company. We are currently looking for a Human Resource Account Specialist to work remotely supporting our clients. In this role you will assist with coordinating the new hire onboarding process, set up background screens, and assist with general inquiries from employee regarding timecards and payroll. If you consider yourself to have a strong HR, onboarding, and employee relations experience, then we are looking for you to join our team.
- Responsible for assisting in completion of Pre-Onboarding activities for all new and rehires and obtaining required information from internal teams and/or client contacts.
- Generate, collect and review new hire and rehire paperwork.
- Submit online investigation requests for background checks and drug screens as required by client contract and communication with candidates as appropriate.
- Monitor screenings in systems for items that need to be... escalated based on internal and client requirements.
- Handle the completion of E-verifies and I-9s.
- Update onboarding tracker and checklists as required.
- Provide responsive, high-level human resources support for employees within client responsibility.
- Coach/counsel employees on any areas that require improvement related to performance, attendance, policies, etc.
- As needed, assist in ensuring all employees have access and have been properly trained on timekeeping system including initial set up and re sending login information as necessary.
- As needed, process weekly reports and send reminders to ensure that the time has been entered and submitted by employees.Support Timekeeping and Payroll Coordinator in ensuring that timesheets are completed accurately in accordance with the relevant state employment laws.
- As requested, collect receipts and process manual timecards into the client and/or company’s payroll system.
- Assist in the completion, review and verification of client audits on weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly basis to ensure 100% accuracy as needed.
- Terminate and communicate end of assignments to continent workers and clients.
- Provides backup support to HR Account Specialists to cover for absences, illnesses and vacations
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma; Associates degree or bachelors is a plus
- 2 plus years of HR experience
- Past experience in the Temporary Staffing industry or Human Resources preferred
- PHR or Human Resources Degree or Certificate preferred
- Social committee activities monthly
SUNA Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws