General Job Duties:
· Collect, manage and analyse market data to track and identify market trends in the solar industries.
· Create high quality quantitative and quality market reports analyzing the status and outlook for the solar industries.
· Work with a large and global analyst team to co-ordinate viewpoints and align data and forecasts.
· Develop excellent relationships with companies to better understand their perspectives, views, opinions and needs as well as present to them our views, forecasts and advice.
· Write and distribute regular research notes that analyse latest news and developments in the solar industry to both clients and press.
· Support client requests by providing quick and comprehensive answers to questions about research findings. On-site and by phone presentations are regularly required.
· Work with our global sales and marketing teams to promote our research, and support client renewals to ensure commercial targets are met.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Ability... to effectively manage projects and product lines
· Knowledge of MS applications required (Excel, Word and PowerPoint); experience with databases highly preferred.
· Good oral and written communication and presentation skills.
· Organization skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
· Contributes to the research agenda
· Experience of market analysis and/or directly related experience within the solar or energy storage industry is preferred, but not essential.
Education and Certifications:
· Relevant University degree (Bachelors or equivalent).
· Graduate degree highly desirable
Physical Requirements / Working Environment:
· Ability to physically perform general office requirements.
· Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
· Some occasional domestic and international travel may be required