LeadIQ is seeking our first Sales Enablement Manager to join the team. She/He is a startup player excited about the opportunity to join an early-stage, high-growth startup and help to build a world class culture and revenue org.
We are backed by Draper Associates, Jason Calacanis, and Fresco Capital, and Eight Roads. With offices in SF Bay Area, New Hampshire, and Singapore, we are building a world class company culture that is reinventing how companies find their best customers with sales intelligence, productivity, insights, and resources for success. Some of our customers include MuleSoft, AppDyanmics, WalkMe, Gainsight, and many more. We take pride in building a company and product that materially improves people’s lives, whether they’re an employee or a customer.
The Sales Enablement Manager will ensure that every seller has the required knowledge, skills, processes, and behaviors to optimize every interaction with soon-to-be and current customers. The Sales Enablement Manager... will partner with all Revenue Teams, including Sales, Sales Development and Customer Success. Reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations, our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has experience building and facilitating training programs in a high-growth environment.
- Partner with Sales Leadership, Product, Marketing, and Operations in designing curriculum strategies that are in line with current and long-term corporate revenue goals.
- Own the discovery, development, implementation, and analysis of interactive and engaging sales training content in multiple formats (instructor led, eLearning, virtual learning, knowledge transfer).
- Build on-boarding programs for LeadIQ’s revenue team(s) which quickly and effectively build knowledge about LeadIQ, assimilate employees into the company culture and contribute to hitting ramp targets across including Account Executives, Sales Development Rep’s and Customer Success Reps.
- Plan, facilitate and conduct training classes on sales techniques and methodologies, primarily based on the Challenger Sale.
- Identify content gaps and partner with Product and Marketing to deliver effective collateral for the sales team to use.
- Attend calls and with managers and reps, and listen to call recordings, to understand the "field reality" and build enablement deliverables that align with the customer journey.
- Act as a sales enablement and product subject matter expert by staying up-to-date on current processes, products, and platforms, as well as sales industry trends.
- Measure the impact of Enablement by setting measurable KPI’s related to activity, quota attainment, certifications, ramp time and revenue that can be measured across the team(s).
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales Enablement.
- Closing experience with a history of exceeding quota
- Proficiency in working cross functionally in a collaborative environment
- Ability to work with peers of all levels, from individual contributors to the CEO
- Strong collaborative communication, organization and project management skills.
- Extensive experience across multiple technologies, including Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, Quip, Wrike, Tableau, Linkedin Sales Navigator
- Preferably you have experience with a Sales Enablement solution and are prepared to implement one asap
LeadIQ focuses on Sales Automation, Sales Enablement, and Blockchains. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area and Singapore. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://leadiq.com or find them on Twitter and LinkedIn