Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Honeywell Retail business brings a wide range of outstanding footwear to the retail market. Our premium footwear portfolio, which includes The Original Muck Boot Company, XTRATUF, and other brands, builds on our deep rich legacy foundation to deliver products of unparalleled differentiated value. Our great products are only beginning; it is our great team that enable us to consistently win by delighting our retail customers.
We are seeking a Territory Account Manager for Retail Footwear team.
Manage all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers. You will build relationships and understand customer business in order to provide appropriate products or solutions. You will define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives. You will identify opportunities and build credibility with customers Utilize your product knowledge to deliver the value... proposition to the customers.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
· Increase overall performance of the organization by creating strong customer relationships and new customer partnerships within your organization
· Develop and maximize Honeywell presence and market share in designated accounts and territory
· Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Sales Organization
· Territory: Will manage large accounts, 100% remote, 50% travel.
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelors Degree or relevant work experience
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in territory management
· Relevant industry footwear sales experience
· Significant experience in a Sales/Account Management related field
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience in CRM (SalesForce)
· Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
· Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
· Understanding of Financial POS real time sales
· Turn rates and profitability as well as inventory controls
JOB ID: HRD100744
Location: 101 Station Drive,Westwood,Massachusetts,02090,United States
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status