This company is poised to transform medicine, delivering new, assistive technologies that will empower doctors and patients so that people can live more life every day.
The success of their AI hinges on creating high-quality ground truth data for ML models across different medical specialties, such as radiology, ophthalmology, and pathology. To power these efforts, our team is developing a system that includes tools for viewing and labeling medical images, storage solutions for sensitive medical image data, and collaboration, analytics, and task management tools for clinicians, medical researchers, and managers.
We are looking for a designer who can help grow a consistent, effective set of tools to support training Machine Learning (ML) models in this area, as well as the eventual tools that will be surfaced to clinical experts. You’ll be working with a dedicated UXD and UXR to tackle complex design solutions that will be adopted by product teams across... the org. You’ll collaborate directly with enthusiastic engineers who care deeply about their users and the impact of their tools. You will also have an opportunity to see your solutions tested internally with real clinical professionals.
We are looking for individuals who have excellent communication skills, are diligent, detail-oriented, and can work fairly independently.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
● Work with product managers, engineers, and other UX’ers to clarify, refine, and document design goals and user needs
● Create and iterate on design concepts, and support the team in implementing and evaluating designs with users
● Work with the UX team to establish and incorporate patterns, best practices, and common styles
● BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS) or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
● 2-5 years of experience is preferred for this position.
● Experience owning designs for a product through to deployment; post-deployment iteration.
● Must be comfortable working with ambiguity and early-stage product concepts.
● Organized and able to manage work independently.
● Highly skilled in communicating complex workflows and detailed UI.
● Comfortable presenting designs to a wide range of audiences .
● Curious, open-minded, and passionate about improving healthcare at scale
● Experience with data visualization and complex systems a plus. Experience with the healthcare field a plus
● What interests you about this role and why do you think you'd be a good fit