Sr. iOS Developer- Temporary Assignment (Remote)
The Sr. iOS Developer plays a key role to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing native iOS mobile application that complies with coding standards and technical design. Collaborate with business and technology colleagues to identify and demonstrate the value and benefits of mobile platform. Define and conduct evaluations that demonstrate how mobile platform can enhance business capability, agility, or efficiency. Drive platform and technology practices throughout the enterprise and acting as subject matter experts for mobile development.
Summary / General Description:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- 8+ years’ experience in software development life cycle and significant experience in delivering applications and architecture services.
- Development and maintenance of native iOS Applications Development of complex UI and functionality features... using Apple Development Tools: XCode, Interface Builder
- Hands-on coding in iOS native mobile programming languages Objective-C, Swift
- Integrate application with backend services such as Microservices, REST API and push notifications
- Better understanding with large RDBMS (SQL Server, MYSQL) and data interchange formats (XML, JSON).
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs like Google MAPS API, Mapbox SDK
- Familiarity with Apple Developer Enterprise Program
- Experience in submitting the mobile application to apple store.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Proficiency with offline storage, threading and performance tuning and be familiar with Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Utilizing agile methodologies to analyze the system and engage in full life cycle development.
- Development and collaboration experience with Git and JIRA Workflow.
- Must possess the ability to share, communicate and collaborate on ideas clearly, both orally and in writing with Product Managers, business partners and technical resources.
- Ensure internal software meets requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, etc.
- Work as a member of cross-functional teams including other Development teams, Quality Assurance, Release Engineering, and Support to create reliable, scalable, and supportable products and capabilities.
- Energetic team player who works well across boundaries and readily adapts to change and enjoys rapid development.
- Good creative thinking, problem solving, planning, time-management and organization skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Knowledge in Android development is a plus.
- IoT experience preferred.
- Familiarity with UI/UX design.
- Knowledge in cloud-based solutions, especially with the AWS and Azure platforms.
- Knowledge in waste management industry.
Rubicon Global is a Certified B Corp and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We also maintain a Drug-Free Workplace