SmartSearch Marketing Career Opportunity
Senior Paid Media Manager
SmartSearch Marketing is one of the fastest growing agencies in the digital marketing industry. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Boulder, CO, SmartSearch professionals are marketing veterans and thought-leaders in the industry.
We re looking for exceptional people to join our team. Our agency culture and team values revolve around personal initiative, accountability for results, creative innovation, and a commitment to serving clients with excellence. Flexibility and autonomy are a big part of our environment as well as personal passion for continual learning and professional growth.
Senior Paid Media Manager
As a key member of our Client Services Department you will work on several agency teams serving multiple clients. For each project, you own client satisfaction with respect to paid media/digital advertising. You will lead each clients digital advertising strategy, develop media... plans, manage advertising programs, allocate budgets, proactively optimize campaigns to improve results, and be responsible for innovation and growth -- for the paid media portion of the client engagements you manage.
You ll be responsible for managing and optimizing campaigns across all paid media channels. You demonstrate exceptional client relationship skills in terms of communication, responsiveness, setting expectations, problem solving, personal rapport, building trust and fostering understanding.
You are a true expert in your field. You are passionate about staying on top of your game . You are dedicated to obtaining applicable industry certifications and you proactively contribute to our agency s thought leadership program by writing blogs, articles, case studies and white papers.
SmartSearch Marketing is headquartered in Boulder, CO. This is a virtual position, working out of your home office. Candidates across the country will be considered.
- Working as a key member of several agency account teams, serving multiple clients.
- Functioning as the owner of multi-channel paid media programs for your clients.
- You are actively engaged in proactively monitoring and managing each client s paid media program and results. The degree/frequency of your monitoring is appropriately aligned with the size and complexity of each campaign and the strategic importance of each account.
- You lead all paid media related efforts working with agency team-members, clients and partners.
- You develop the paid media strategy and media plan.
- You proactively manage budget allocations and campaign optimization efforts for each client; ensuring that your paid media plans are aligned with the clients marketing goals.
- You proactively analyze program results and present findings in terms of meaningful business insights and prioritized recommendations.
- You are highly responsive. You respond to client and team member requests in a timely fashion.
- You make and meet personal commitments, in alignment with client and team goals.
- You actively participate in our agency s industry certification and thought leadership program.
Job Skills & Requirements
- A BS/BA degree (business, marketing, or analysis-oriented degrees are preferred)
- At least 5 years of paid media experience, either at an agency or in-house at a medium- to large sized company. This means owning the digital marketing program, being accountable for results, and actually doing the daily campaign management work.
- Advanced experience managing campaigns across all major ad channels. A proven track record of success managing large, complex campaigns on these ad channels and ad formats:
- LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- Google Ads & Bing Ads
- Remarketing (AdRoll, Google, LinkedIn)
- Programmatic Media buying
- Display (GDN)
- Video (YouTube)
- You are proud of your industry certifications (for example: Google Ads Advanced, Display, Mobile, Shopping, and Video).
- Exceptional data analysis and Excel skills, including pivot tables, and multi-dimensional graphs and charts.
- A mature, independent and resourceful mind keen problem-solving ability and an internally competitive spirit you just figure stuff out without requiring much guidance or hand-holding.
- You can easily demonstrate your ability to handle advanced data analysis and reporting, integration with analytics systems, utilization of paid search management platforms, call tracking programs, and client CRM systems.
- You take personal accountability and ownership for your clients digital advertising results.
- You are a mature professional.
- You are a self-guided individual. You know how to prioritize work and deliver results per your commitments. You don t require frequent oversight.
- Accountability and responsiveness. You respond promptly to calls and email requests and make yourself available even when you aren t at your desk.
- A sense of urgency. You understand the importance of maximizing client results as quickly as possible.
- You are a life-long-learner . You are constantly self-learning new concepts, acquiring new skills, exploring and testing.
- Successful experience (and comfortable with) working from home you are actually more productive in a home-office environment.
Benefits We Offer
- Competitive salary and incentive program
- Optional bonuses for exceptional performance
- Learning bonuses for training and industry certifications
- Employee savings plan with employer matching
- Medical benefits stipend
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Being part of a dynamic, fast-paced agency environment
- Working with a team of incredibly talented professional colleagues