Marketing Activation and Automation Manager
Access every thing. Kisi builds security systems that let businesses access, share and monitor their physical spaces. We envision a world in which physical security is fully digitized, easy to manage, and not constrained by keys, cards, fobs or transponders. We offer state of the art technology that safely and securely allow the workplace to become an on-demand. One example how this future could looks is Kisi’s safe workspace product which is built on top of our physical security platform.
To achieve our mission, we’re currently looking for a Marketing Activation and Automation Manager located in the US, who will help us solidify our positioning in the market, understand needs and opportunities and advance Kisi to the next level.
What will you be working on?
- Work across departments to gather and analyze data about customer needs, competitor positioning and current opportunities in the market and present these needs within the... company.
- Analyze product categories in the market and identify potential partners technologies as well as validate ideas for new products opportunities. Summarize analysis in report slides and present to different internal teams.
- Own the partnership pipeline: Reach out to potential partners, evaluate future success potential, onboard new partners and serve as partner account manager.
- Develop activation campaigns to reach new partners or lead categories with our marketing toolset including email automation, webinars and others.
What we’re looking for:
- Ideally 2+ years job experience in marketing or strategy
- You’re deeply passionate about products, and you get excited about partnership opportunities
- Strong analytical skills
- You possess excellent and compelling verbal and communication skills and style
- You’re a positive and data focused person
- You’re an entrepreneur at heart looking to grow into a partnerships position
- We love our product, and want you to share our passion for taking access control, a $65Bn industry, to the 21st century (we promise after using Kisi everyday to get into the office, you’ll start to hate your gym keycard ;))
- Become a part of a growing, tight-knit, and international team in an exciting B2B environment
- We’re fun to work with, kinda geeky, and located in Brooklyn, Stockholm, and some more places around the world
- We offer multiple options to get you the right health coverage & we also provide healthy snacks in our offices
- Join us for our annual Kisi Kamp with the whole team, as well as weekly team lunches, and monthly team events