Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pre-qualifies sales leads received through various channels (telephone, website, tradeshows, company events, etc. in conjunction with lead generation best practices including, but not limited to pre-qualification rating system, pre-call prep and call guide development.
- Generates sales leads through outbound calling in conjunction with lead generation programs.
- Maintains sales lead documentation.
- Nurtures long-term opportunities to continue FIS communication in early stages prior to the sales cycle.
- Supports all strategic and targeted sales and marketing campaigns through comprehensive data collection.
- Tracks and evaluates campaign effectiveness and reports findings to manager.
- Supports enterprise lead generation activities, in addition to tracking and reporting on all... lead generation marketing programs to drive revenue opportunities into the sales pipeline.
- Demonstrates product knowledge and executes lead generation activities for one or more business lines/units.
- Ensures timely lead follow-up by assigned sales executive and conversion of pre-qualified leads to further stages within the sales process.
- Prepares lead generation reports and presents results to end constituents guiding them via interactive interpretation on the results, cause and potential next-step actions.
- Identifies areas of opportunity, prepares business presentations and executes with assigned business lines/units.
- Gathers and updates competitive data and contact information to support future sales and marketing activities.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Requires working knowledge of FIS products/services as well as general banking operations and procedures
- General business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
- Strong analytical, statistical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand and apply learned concepts
- Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Career level role. Moderate/high skills with high level of proficiency. Works independently with only administrative supervision and has the ability to overcome major obstacles and recognize early when issues should be escalated or a senior peer needs to be consulted. Wide latitude for independent judgment and is expected to provide guidance and cross-training to others. Effectively communicates with all levels of technical and non-technical personnel. Consults with senior peers on moderate to complex processes to learn through experience. Typically requires five to seven years of experience in a sales support discipline.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company