Sales Enablement Manager
- San Francisco, CA or Remote U.S.
Viz.ai, Inc. is a leader in applied artificial intelligence in healthcare. Our mission is to fundamentally improve how healthcare is delivered in the world, through intelligent software that promises to reduce time to treatment and improve access to care.
Viz.ai is developing products that analyze CT scans and identify time-critical findings, such as stroke. We leverage the speed and accuracy of our algorithms to help connect the right patient to the right doctor at the right time, making sure patients get the life-saving treatment they need, when they need it. Viz.ai obtained an historic FDA clearance for our technology, has been honored with numerous awards, including being among Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in 2019.
You will have a direct hand in driving the adoption of a mobile healthcare platform that is designed to get patients to lifesaving treatments fast. This is an opportunity to participate in a... Series B, fast-growing, B2B healthcare startup that is led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, financially backed by partners like Google, and is already implemented and improving care delivery in hundreds of hospitals.
- Define and maintain target customer journeys that will serve as the foundation for sales operating models and processes
- Develop and deploy tools, systems, and collateral to enable customer-facing teams to execute those actions with excellence
- Develop content to educate the Sales team and accelerate deals (i.e. case studies, competitive information fact sheets, product collateral, and custom work) to improve sales performance and productivity
- Train the Sales team on the best use of marketing and sales enablement materials
- Assist in sales calls and demos as needed
- Support the development of sales enablement specialists
- Implement the development, delivery, and training of effective sales playbooks
- Gather feedback from the Sales team and the market on a regular basis to constantly improve tools and provide voice of customer input product management
- Conduct an analysis of the current state of sales productivity in conjunction with Sales Operations
You will love this job if:
We are looking for a candidate who is comfortable navigating a startup; understands B2B sales; is comfortable creating and communicating content; and motivated to create value. This candidate will be responsible for building and executing our sales enablement strategy today, and managing our sales enablement department tomorrow.
- At least 5 years of experience in sales/sales operations/sales enablement in a B2B company (Bonus: if in healthcare)
- Direct Field Sales and Field Sales Management experience and proven track record required (quota carrying)
- Experience in creating and implementing a successful sales process/methodology/sales playbook initiatives
- Experience building effective field sales on-boarding and sales training programs
- Experience with CRM (we use Salesforce) and sales enablement platforms
- Strong coaching and communication skills. Able to learn/teach medical content, comfortable performing product demos, and able to connect with members of the Sales Team
- Strong technical skills. Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Zoom. Able to navigate Salesforce
- Team player. Collaborative, respectful, humble, and helpful
- Strong desire to be part of a patient-centric, mission-oriented organization
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
Viz offers competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, generous vacation, and other great benefits to full-time employees