Act as primary Product liaison
- Become an expert at understanding and anticipating client needs.
- Be the communication link between stakeholders and development team.
- Provide clear instructions and deliverables for developers.
- Hone deep market knowledge and communication skills.
Define the Product Vision
- Creates and maintains the Product Roadmap, which is a high-level, strategic visual summary that outlines the vision and direction for the product offering over time. The Product Roadmap is the strategic guide for the stakeholders to reference as well as a plan for execution of the work necessary to support the Product
- Ensure there are clear goals and the vision is aligned with the business objectives.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Business, Information Technology AND Five years of professional experience managing a program/project as a Product Owner.
- Those candidates with current and previous... experience as an Agile Product Owner are
strongly encouraged to apply.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Information Technology (IT) planning,
organization, and development.
- The ideal candidate will have working experience in a SCRUM Agile environment.
- Experience analyzing business requirements in systems design and development.
- Previous experience applying IT solutions to solve business problems.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Demonstrated ability in getting results through the use of matrix teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated experience in getting effective results with persuasive and assertive
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Able to translate technical details to business users.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively, multi-tasking in a fast paced environment,
balancing business needs, resolving competing priorities and meeting project deadlines.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional service orientation.
- Successfully managed a large portfolio or program with multiple business stakeholders.
- Knowledge of State Fiscal Rules and Regulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple levels of the organization including
managing through cross-business areas or business unit prioritization discussions.
Project Management Background