Title: Scrum Master / Sr. Project Manager
Location: Minneapolis, MN-100% Remote till COVID
Duration: 12+ Months
Interview Mode: Webx
Pay Rate – $45/hr on W2
- Facilitates daily stand-up, iteration planning, sprint review, and iteration retrospective Manage the RPA development projects and facilitates sprint releases
- Demonstrable expertise of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Expert coach on implementation of agile scrum to various teams
- Deep understanding of agile metrics (tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.) to analyze and improve sprint planning
- Ability to understand and represent both the business and technology
- Create or analyze business requirements, Solution Design documents and project timelines
- Guides team in time estimating practices and facilitates team estimates
- Drive team iteration execution communicates with management and stakeholders, protects the team from an uncontrolled... injection of work (changes are evaluated/intentional)
- Manage project conflicts, challenges and dynamic business requirements to keep operations running at a high performance
- Work with the team to resolve project roadblocks
- Able to do post mortem and root cause analysis to help teams continuously improve their practices to ensure maximum productivity
- Leads team effort in relentless improvement, define and implement improvement stories to increase the velocity and quality of the program
- Implement and support principles, rules, and processes
- Proactively identify and eliminate impediments and facilitate the flow
- Maintain team data in project management software (i.e. VersionOne, etc.) to support estimates and execution
- Presents high-level project readouts for senior management
- Able to pick up Automation Anywhere requirement/ capabilities and work independently during the Feasibility/Suitability phase.
- Excellent communicator in person, over the phone and through email,
- Self-motivated, organized.