Digital Art Director Job Summary:
Are you a highly collaborative, super conceptual Digital Art Director that brings high design value to everything you do? If so, Sparks Group is looking for a Digital Art Director to fill a long-term contract opportunity with a global communications firm in Washington, DC. As the Digital Art Director, you will manage, concept and execute high quality creative on multiple accounts and projects. You will lead the conceptual and stylistic direction on several marquis brands. This includes orchestrating projects and art directing designers, production artists, freelancers, photographers, illustrators, prepress technicians and printers. You will be working with a passionate and diverse group of professionals that values fierce collaboration, embracing imagination, standing up for the right idea and liberating greatness in their colleagues.
Digital Art Director Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Creative Director to concept and plan artistic... direction.
- Develop conceptual and stylistic direction and execute same for a wide variety of communications projects.
- Create campaign ideas for case studies, pitches and client presentations.
- Lead and participate in creative brainstorms.
- Work closely with a project manager to schedule projects and coordinate production.
- Develop tactics which bring creative concepts to life and achieve program objectives.
- Prepare and present client creative presentation.
- Manage multiple jobs simultaneously.
- Review files and drive client approval process.
- Work effectively with external vendors and internal colleagues to complete projects within time frame and budget.
- Drive external new business development efforts for design services and develop new business with existing internal clients (cross-selling other capabilities, practices and geographical regions).
Digital Art Director Qualifications:
- Incredible art director’s portfolio, including digital and social media campaigns for big brands.
- Experience managing day-to-day changes at every level of detail.
- Experience maintaining client contact as needed and assist with budget and schedule development.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work, adhering to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- 6 + years’ creative experience.
- A BFA in Fine Arts, Advertising or Graphic Design, award-winning work, strong layout and composition with a keen eye for typography and motion.
- A professional level knowledge of industry standard design software and tools including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver, After Effects