Project Manager for the State of Colorado
Location: Denver CO
Duration: 12+ Months
Client: CO DOR
Req Id: EDO Product Owner
MUST BE A ==== AND COLORADO RESIDENT
THIS ROLE IS 100% WORK FROM HOME AND CANDIDATE MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITHIN THAT ENVIRONMENT
MUST HAVE A GOOD WORK FROM HOME ENVIRONMENT
DESCRIPTION OF JOB
- The professional in this position is the focal point for all development activity related to a
- This role supports the product evolution from inception to retirement.
- The most significant part of the Product Owner role is to lead and manage the development team's progress and the stakeholder expectations while constantly and consistency anticipating client needs and aligning work to be performed in a semi-structure fashion.
Act as primary Product liaison
- Become an expert at understanding and anticipating client needs.
- Be the communication link between stakeholders and development team.
- Provide clear instructions and deliverables for... developers.
- Hone deep market knowledge and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Business, Information Technology
- Five years of professional experience managing a program/project as a Product Owner.
- Those candidates with current and previous experience as an Agile Product Owner are
strongly encouraged to apply.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Information Technology (IT) planning,
organization, and development.
- The ideal candidate will have working experience in a SCRUM Agile environment.
- Experience analyzing business requirements in systems design and development.
- Previous experience applying IT solutions to solve business problems.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Demonstrated ability in getting results through the use of matrix teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiating skills