We are looking for a Part-time Remote assistant to the Director.
The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for high-level executives. They should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the executive's behalf. Lastly, this individual should be able to draft documents and help the executive with any necessary meeting preparations.
- Calendar management for executives
- Aid executive in preparing for meetings
- Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of executives
- Draft slides, meeting notes, and documents for executives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Yardi or Asana is a plus)
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to provide the kind of... customer service people talk about to their friends
- Coordinating on-site projects with vendors and residents
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly
- Excellent verbal and written communication with senior management, vendors, and client
We are an evolving property management company under new leadership. As an Assistant Property Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the clients' needs get met - from coordinating on-premises work, running virtual board meetings, delivering written minutes, reviewing financials, and other standard HOA management activities with fantastic customer service.
Bonus if knowledgable with:
- Davis Stirling and other CA real estate laws and regulations
- Tools such as Yardi, Slack, Asana, and other virtual communication tools