Senior Project Manager
As a result of funding made available through Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act or the ‘‘CARES Act’’, Partners for HOME seeks qualified applicants to oversee the coordination of housing of approximately 2000 households experiencing homelessness. In this role, the Senior Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating the efforts between three distinct areas: 1. Rental Assistance Intermediary: Administration of project-based and tenant based rental assistance in order to provide safe, stable housing for homeless individuals and families, 2. Housing search and location intermediary, and 3. Case Management Providers: to facilitate housing stability or to overcome barriers to obtaining funding. The Senior PM will also be responsible for coordinating Diversion efforts to quickly exit 1200 households from homelessness. Partners for HOME mission is to lead a coordinated community effort and to layer and leverage the resources and... relationships to make homelessness rare, brief and nonrecurring. The SPM will work in close partnership with the Continuum partners, and the City of Atlanta Staff/Departments, and other key stakeholders to execute pertinent strategic planning activities and the Annual Action Plan that support ClearPath, the 5 year strategic plan
Role and Responsibilities:
We are looking for an ambitious, and industrious relationship builder to undertake a variety of policy, administrative and project management tasks under the direction of the Deputy Director of Operations and Project Management.
Operational duties include, but not limited to:
- Coordinating activities between the rental assistance intermediary, housing search and location intermediary and case management organization
- Coordinating activities to implement and scale rapid roll out of diversion to quickly divert households out of homelessness
- Coordinates efforts between system navigation and coordinate entry
- Develops reports to summarize and identify trends in key performance measures
- Evaluates and monitors the contractual performance and compliance obligations
- Lead and oversee the development and execution of the Home First Project List including issuing and managing the competitive application process for the projects awarded;
- Staffs case conferencing and supports activities to move individuals into housing
- Partners with agencies receiving related funding resources to further alignment with the CoC;
- Provides guidance and interpretation to the CoC of HUD/ESG regulations/guidelines, contract language, procurement policies, and procedures;
- Develop broad-ranging relationships and provide exceptional customer service to our Continuum Partners, partnering with them to ensure a transparent system is in place to measure outcomes and deliver results;
- Supervise and support other staff that fall under line of work
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High energy and a passion for the CoC’s mission and goals
- 4+ years in project management
- 3+ years in in social services
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple disciplines
- Significant experience building relationships, and gaining community buy-in and consensus building
- Experience leading work groups and trainings
- Previous experience in partnering with leadership for the delivery of projects
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Superb organizational skills, with the proven ability to create and implement efficient development systems, plan strategically, allocate work, set and manage objectives, analyze and mitigate risk, and create and manage projects.
- Ability to excel in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, diverse, results-oriented environment, and to handle multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills to effectively work with a broad spectrum of stakeholders.
- Professional, precise, and persuasive writing and editing skills.
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to perceive and understand people’s motivations.
- Highly industrious with a strong work ethic; sense of urgency/impatience for action.
- Integrity and humility that encourages and inspires constituents; strong sense of judgment.
- Seeks out constructive criticism and growth.
- Thrive under pressure, consistently meeting expectations and commitments on tight deadlines, all while managing a variety of tasks and relationships in an efficient and meticulous manner.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, project management tools, databases and dashboard platforms
- Master’s degree in socials service field or related degree required or a Bachelor’s Degree in social service field with 5 years related experience/similar experience
May supervise direct reports and work of others as it relates to performance and special projects.
Responsible for monitoring contracts, grants and other awards as it relates to performance and expectations.
Salary: Based on experience and qualifications
Partners for HOME provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws