Casetabs is looking for a Customer Success Manager to manage customer relationships with our ambulance surgery center accounts. Casetabs is revolutionizing the healthcare industry with a cloud-based, HIPAA compliant solution for surgery coordination via web and mobile technology. Our mission is to connect all stakeholders surrounding surgery coordination (including the patient) to improve patient satisfaction, quality and efficiency surrounding communication. Our core values of Customer Focus, Innovation, Patient-centric, Accountability are vital to our success and we are committed to upholding them by doing our very best for our customers each and every day.
About the company (casetabs.com)
- We are a tight knit group of individuals where every person’s input is greatly valued across our various groups (product, sales and customer success).
- We pride ourselves on building strong, personable relationships with our customers by putting ourselves in their shoes and speaking from... direct healthcare experiences.
- Perks of working at Casetabs include a casual work environment, open seating, and team offsites. The team is currently working from home.
- Maintain continuous outreach to current customers, schedule meetings, and maintain customer engagement with Casetabs.
- Build strong client relationships to maintain old business and evaluate interest in new business.
- Convey expert knowledge of a web based and mobile application to customers.
- Collect and evaluate utilization data on customers.
- Develop customer-specific communication and recommendations on improving utilization.
- Manage ongoing customer training.
- Provide feedback to Product team regarding customer requests, support emergencies, or unmet product needs.
- Support with any other customer implementation and/or training needs.
- Adapt to the evolving needs and environment of a start-up.
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and related experience.
- At least two (2) years of experience in customer success and/or sales, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Excellent webinar, phone, and in-person presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience with an ambulatory surgery center practice management system such as Source Medical, Amkai or HST Pathways is a plus.
- Customer-facing interaction as needed and willingness to travel up to 25% post COVID restrictions.
- Competitive market salary
- Benefits (healthcare, dental, vision, 401K)
- Potential stock option package