This is a temporary position created to support MRO Sourcing Business Transformation initiatives & general Sourcing administration listed below. This position will be responsible for pulling data from multiple sources, analyzing data, and documenting data in electronic files. The person in this role will follow a written process to complete this work and consult with Sourcing category owners on a regular basis. Systems that will be used to pull data include SAP, CLM, and PeopleSoft. Experience with these systems is helpful, but not required. Candidates for this position should have solid pc skills including a basic understanding of Microsoft Excel & Outlook, as well as strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Support creation of Item IDs for plants preparing for PIR creation including vendor / mfg item numbers where necessary, cleansing items to ensure that they are created and updated properly, and vendors are active. Run reports created to... compare data.
- Cleanse PIR data for correct UNSPSC. Validate that all plant data falls under an MRO code.
- Collect supplier information for the vendor team when needed. Reach out to find appropriate contact within the supplier organization and request information. May include a limited price or payment term negotiating.
- Run reports as needed for the Plant Maintenance team to prepare for SAP plant Go Live
- Support the administration of various system updates & supplier eCommerce support
- Support the creation and distribution of Capital Project Requests for Bid & Requests for Proposal.
- Support the creation and distribution of Requests for Proposal and Contract Amendments for extensions & renewals.
- Other projects as needed
- Experience with Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word
- Strong analytical skills to process data effectively
- Ability to work self-directed as this will be a remote position to start
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited university
- Experience in Procurement
- Experience with Peoplesoft and/or SAP and Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM)
- Excellent communication, phone, and problem-solving skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize competing deadlines
Core business hours are 9:00-3:00. Work will be remote to start and planned to move into an office environment at a later date.
#1 Global Supplier of the Year!
Experis is a global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. We deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Our goal is to maintain a positive candidate and client experience through fitting the best candidates with the best positions