Hi. We’re Cobble. We believe when we make better decisions together, we make better lives together. Our first product is an app that helps couples make decisions on where to eat, and what to do together. See our founder chat about Cobble on Fox here: https://vimeo.com/455900548
We’ve recently raised our seed round, and are thrilled to be growing our team. We hope you’re that special someone.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of relevant full-time Android development experience
- Interest in the consumer space, willingness to roll-up sleeves and do hands-on development on day one
- Experience with quick prototyping and working through ambiguities. We are defining our product specs through innovation and improvisation from every member of team
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and familiarity with various design and architectural patterns
- Ability to think critically about products and to shape technical and... product strategy
- Proficient in Kotlin
- Familiarity with REST based API, Firebase, and Amplitude.
- Experience working with animations.
- Excellent debugging and optimization skill.
- Well versed in with building UI using XML and custom UI components.
- Knowledge in Unit Testing.
- Good written and spoken communication skills
Cobble focuses on Mobile and Mobile Application. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://trycobble.com or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn