Our client is an American for-profit managed health care company, focused on special populations, complete pharmacy benefits and other specialty areas of healthcare, seeks an accomplished Clinical Systems Analyst.
Job Title: Clinical Systems Analyst
Duration: 12 months with possible extension
100% Work from Home
· The Business Systems Transformation team manages business-side requirements, configuration and testing of various clinical management applications.
· This role will work alongside BAs, QA analysts, as well as business leads and clinical SMEs.
· To review configuration requirements and complete configuration in the clinical management application and/or Correspondence tool, for a large business implementation on a clinical management application for behavioral health.
· Will be participating in requirements meeting and will be entering configurations into the application admin tool
· This position is... responsible for conducting and documenting effective analysis and system configuration to provide efficient systems solutions in support of clinical and operational goals.
· This includes implementing, as well as, supporting multiple business markets after they have been implemented on medical management, correspondence, or various business systems.’
· Works closely with the production support team members, users, and clients of all positions.
· Works under general supervision; typically reports to a lead analyst or manager.
· Performs and maintains business systems configuration per Client’s business requirements and project due dates.
Analyzes new and existing business requirements.
Develops and documents system requirements, design and processes.
· This is performed for multiple tasks, within targeted time frames and within Client’s business standards.
Adheres to documented policies and procedures for business systems configuration activities.
Participates in unit and peer acceptance testing, documents issues, researches and test solutions.
· This is performed for new and existing configuration, within targeted time frames and within Client’s business standards.
· Must have experience in Configuration requirements gathering and review meetings with BAs and business leads/SMEs/IT leads.0
· Must have experience in completing configuration tasks in accordance with requirements in the clinical management application and/or Correspondence template management tool.
· Must have handled mix of meetings to complete the above activities and working time to complete deliverables assigned during the meetings, in accordance with project timelines and deadlines.
· Must have Configuration experience in Healthcare application (medical management systems) UM/CM configuration.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with strong PC skills.
· Proficient in using standard software & must have solid knowledge of system process analysis and/or program management, estimating IT system development and testing
· A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
I'd love to talk to you if you think this position is right up your alley, and assure a prompt communication, whichever direction. If you're looking for rewarding employment and a company that puts its employees first, we'd like to work with you.
Recruiter Name: Jatin Rattan
Title: Lead Business/ Technical Recruiter
Amerit Consulting is an extremely fast-growing staffing and consulting firm. Amerit Consulting was founded in 2002 to provide consulting, temporary staffing, direct hire, and payrolling services to Fortune 500 companies nationally; as well as small to mid-sized organizations on a local & regional level. Currently, Amerit has over 2,000 employees in 47 states. We develop and implement solutions that help our clients operate more efficiently, deliver greater customer satisfaction, and see a positive impact on their bottom line. Our clients and employees say they choose to work with Amerit because of how we work with them - with service that exceeds their expectations and a personal commitment to their success. Our deep expertise in human capital management has fueled our expansion into direct hire placements, temporary staffing, contract placements, and additional staffing and consulting services that propel our clients’ businesses forward.
Amerit Consulting provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws