OnSiteIQ is a computer vision platform for construction risk. We are an early stage startup with a group of highly motivated entrepreneurs, ambitiously building the future of visual documentation and risk assessment for construction sites. With ground breaking technology we are reimagining how construction sites are built with more transparency, accountability, and safety in mind.
Technology and design are at the core of everything we do at OnSiteIQ. An engineering role at OnSiteIQ requires an all-in startup mentality, a team-first attitude, self-motivation, a strong desire to succeed, and build world class products. Join a diverse founding team with deep domain experience in 3D graphics, computer vision, artificial intelligence, and the construction & insurance industry as we push the boundaries in a space ripe for innovation.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in DevOps, Software Engineering, Site Reliability Engineering, Cloud Architecture, or equivalent field... At least 4 years of it in DevOps related work.
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Python and markup languages like JSON, Yaml, XML.
- Hands-on working experience in templated languages such as CloudFormation, Terraform.
- Deep expertise in architecting applications and services within Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- At least AWS Professional Certification related to DevOps and/or Solution Architect.
- Hands-on experience working with Git (Github) version control.
- Experience with Linux and an understanding of Linux internals and also provisioning linux and windows based compute environments in AWS.
- Experience architecting, provisioning, and managing Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) systems.
- Experience managing test environments and providing engineers with necessary support during the development process.
- Hands-on experience optimizing allocation of resources (EC2 instances and S3 storage) and cost in AWS.
- Hands-on experience with Docker or other container-orchestration systems.
Phenomenal Candidates Have:
- Experience with AWS networking options such as VPC's, peering, transit gateways, VPNs, endpoints, and private links
- Proven track record with performance improvement and experience with profiling, tracing, and application performance monitoring (APM) tools
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code frameworks such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Chef, and Puppet
- Proven track record with implementing systems and processes for end to end development process (prototyping, building, testing, and integration)
What it is like to work for OnSiteIQ:
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
- OnSiteIQ is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
OnSiteIQ focuses on Enterprise Software, Real Estate, Insurance, Construction, and Software. Their company has offices in New York City and New York. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, OnSiteIQ has raised $7.872M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020.
You can view their website at http://onsiteiq.io/ or find them on Twitter and LinkedIn