Our company is a contingent staffing/consulting firm based out of Miami, Florida. We are in the process of expanding our business model into new geographic territories, hence the reason we are looking for brilliant Account Managers in the East Coast Region!
Who Are We Looking For?
We need talented, passionate people working together to achieve a large 2020/2021 goals. We are looking to grow our AM teams with individuals who share our energy and enthusiasm for generating business.
With most of the world furloughing great workers inside of the IT contingent staffing world, we are looking to acquire some amazing people!
We are only looking for experienced IT Account Managers and IT Recruiters who can work remote on a salary/commission based plan.
What Will You Bring To The Team?
- The ability to leverage previous relationships and/or partnerships to generate new business
- Confidence in LinkedIn relationships to acquire new MSA’s with direct clients or MSP/VMS models
- High level of... motivatation and drive to build strong relationships
- Drive team to deliver on requirements and manage service delivery to clients
- Drive customer acquisition through attending meetings and warm/cold calling
- Responsibility and skill in prospecting new business to expand customer base
- Responsibility and skill for leveraging old business relationships to expand customer base
- Ability to increase average meetings attended, favorable contract terms and average closed deals per week
- Ability to learn and utilize sales tracking systems to forecast and manage sales opportunities within Salesforce
Basic Qualifications For Consideration:
- Minimum 2 – 5 years previous work experience within the roles of, or related fields of, Account Management, Business Development, Inside/Outside Sales, Client Success Management, etc.
- Must have active book of business using contingent or direct placement business
- Demonstrate belief in and practice of company Core Values (Focus on Service, Ownership, 360° Development, Integrity, Passion for Success)
- Proven ability to cultivate relationships, manage expectations and deadlines with Clients.
- Strong level of written and verbal communication skills in the form of phone calls, emails, etc.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, ability to think out of the box and implement ideas
Learn More About Northwest Partners
Northwest Partners is dedicated to moving at the speed of innovation. We work with clients across the globe to provide exceptional knowledge, talent, and resources. As a trusted partner, we merge the client vision with our expertise to deliver powerful results. Northwest Partners is known for building and managing elite teams in technology across diverse industries. Our mission is to empower every talent and every client to achieve more