As a key member of the Design Engineering Collaboration Practice Team, the Collaboration Practice Design Architect role is responsible for comprehensive Unified Communications and Collaboration solution program development, long term program strategies, and a key member of Red River’s Collaboration Practice.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of the collaboration industry and how to position the value of Red River’s collaboration services and strategic vendor solution offerings. This has a strong focus on unified communications, video conferencing, contact center, collaboration clients, and industry best practices. The design Architect will need to gain an understanding of the customer’s business goals and requirements and demonstrate how Red River’s offerings can solve their business needs.
- Support Red River’s Collaboration Practice solutions offerings with the SME focus on Unified Communications... Collaboration, Video Conferencing, and Contact Center.
- Create advanced demo development and technical showcase of strategic vendors technologies
- Be technically proficient in the ability to stand up, configure and integrate select Cisco on-premises and cloud Meeting Solutions
- Assist the Commercial, SLED, and Federal sales engineers as a Collaboration SME to conduct technical and business decision-maker presentations to clients and prepare Collaboration solution proposals
- Stay up to date with Collaboration market updates and trends, and identify gaps in the Collaboration market
- Establish and build relationships between Red River and channel partners
- Collaborate with Service Operations, Technology Adoption, Project Management, and Managed Services teams to promote efficient business processes.
- Assist the field sales teams with the development of collaboration-related proposals and statement of work (SOW) proposals consistent with customer’s collaboration objectives and requirements
- Recommend innovative technical solutions for Red River Offer Development Program and objectives around integrated collaboration solution offerings
- Identify and assess potential future partners in development of comprehensive collaboration services offerings
- Perform select larger audience presentations at trade shows, collaboration events and select showcase presentations demonstrating Red River’s collaboration industry expertise.
- 10 years of hands-on experience with customers
- 2-5 years of experience in a pre-sales role
- Ability to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of collaboration meeting solutions
- Strong technical knowledge with demonstrable hands-on skill sets in the following collaboration technologies: Cisco Meeting Server, Cisco Webex Platform (Meetings and Calling), Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Unified Contact Center
- Experience with various monitoring, analytics, and management tools for collaborations platforms
- Experience in developing end-to-end collaboration architectures; Knowledge of the management and monitoring of collaboration solutions; Advanced written and verbal communication skills; Able to communicate effectively with both a technical and executive audience
- CCNP Collaboration
- Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist – Collaboration Automation and Programmability or equivalent experience
- Experience with omnichannel contact center solutions with voice, text and social media integrations
- Experience with AWS Connect and associated services such as Lex, Polly, Lambda, Textract, Comprehend
- Contact center integration experience with common CRMs such as Salesforce, ServiceNow, MS Dynamics 365
- Experience with Microsoft Teams Calling