Vida Health is a virtual care company that combines a human-centric approach with technology to address chronic physical and mental health conditions. We provide personalized digital therapeutic programs combined with health coaching and therapy through a mobile and online platform that supports individuals in managing and reversing conditions such as type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, depression, anxiety, and more. Our platform integrates deeply individual care with data-driven technology and remote monitoring to deliver health outcomes, quality of life, and cost savings. We are trusted by Fortune 1000 companies, major national payers, and large providers to activate, engage, and empower their employees to live their healthiest lives.
We’re looking for a colleague who is passionate about empowering individuals to achieve their best health, from head to toe.
The ideal teammate is an experienced mobile product manager who thinks about the entirety of user experiences from... beginning to end. You care deeply about bringing clarity, delight, and ease of use to the experiences you create, and are driven to achieve measurable health outcomes through digital interventions.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The overarching product strategy and tactical execution of product initiatives supporting the achievement of health outcomes across Vida’s portfolio of programs.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams including design, engineering, marketing, program designers, content producers, coaches, clinicians, and more to develop prioritized product requirements and document product capabilities.
- Setting and using project KPIs to drive evaluation and decision-making.
Successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience with progressively increasing responsibility.
- Proven success developing and implementing product strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to execute in a full-stack agile scrum team.
- The ability to work nimbly across multiple projects and balance competing priorities.
- Data driven decision making, with the ability to set and track individual project metrics that are linked to company goals.
- Deep quantitative analytical skills and experience working closely with data scientists on production data.
- Demonstrated deep technical ability.
- Experience working with large datasets and defining unique enterprise features that leverage data insights.
- Exceptional project management skills, with superb attention to detail.
- Extensive experience with cloud-based product development tools including Jira, Github, Sketch, Tableau, etc.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to distill complex concepts for a non-technical audience.
- Experience in digital health and a passion for innovating in healthcare.
- A 4-year college degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field. MBA preferred.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation including stock options
- A health-oriented office culture including walking 1:1s, healthy food & snacks, fitness challenges, and daily meditations
- Health, Vision, Dental and Gym Membership Benefits
- Flexible vacation time