Position : ServiceNow Developer
Location : Irvine, CA
- Symptom Checker
- Asymptomatic Testing
- Contact Tracing
- Flu shot tracking
Participate in the design, development, and implementation of enhancements to the ServiceNow platform with a focus in IT Business Management suite of applications.
- Design and develop solutions in ServiceNow, including forms, workflows, interfaces, scripting and if need, custom code.
- Gather requirements, test, build and implement solutions based on customer requirements.
- Configure and enhance core application, including, but not limited to, Project & Portfolio Management, Demand Management, Agile Development, Application Portfolio Management, Performance Analytics
- Ability to write clear, concise and accurate technical documentation, like requirements, system architecture design, use case diagrams, sequence diagrams and class diagrams.
- Define detailed requirements in working with the process owners for development... with detailed design elements for each business requirement.
- ITIL v3 Certification or equivalent practical experience.
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator (CSA), preferred.
- Certified ServiceNow Implementation Specialist (CIS), preferred.
- Certified ServiceNow Developer (CAD), preferred.
- 3+ years of experience managing application design, software development, maintenance.
- 3+ years of experience working with ServiceNow in an enterprise environment.
Experience working with web technologies