SDET/QA Automation Engineer
Immediate need for an SDET/QA Automation Engineer.
You will be joining a team developing a cutting edge automated testing platform for our high volume customer websites.
- Driving QA Automation and building & developing automation frameworks
- Automation testing for the browser and UI
- Setting up the contract and visual testing frameworks
- Test daily on seven browsers
- End to End Selenium testing
- API automation
- Maintain automation testing framework
- Participate in Scrum meetings
This opportunity is a six-month contract position that is 100% remote, and you can live anywhere.
- Very strong scripting experience
- 3+ years with end to end Selenium testing
- Automation testing frameworks for websites/applications (highly prefer Nightwatch.js)
- Experience working in a very fast-paced environment
- ... Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with other team members
- Cloud (AWS/Azure)
- Performance testing
- Security testing
- Load testing
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (Highly preferred)
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. / Sponsorships are not available Contact