Customer Service Representative - Remote
- Justinmind is the collaborative prototyping and design platform used by the designers and product managers in over 150 countries worldwide. From wireframing to prototyping and hi-fidelity mockups, Justinmind brings pure pleasure to the creative work of great technology & media companies.
- Companies such as Google, Siemens, IRS all over the world joined us as customers (among thousands of others!
- We’re proud design enthusiasts and want to empower businesses and individuals all over the world with the ease of our creative process. Join us!
What you’ll do
- Full-time job, remote WFH
- Become product expert through internal workshops and knowledge base.
- Provide technical support for new and pro users of Justinmind.
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Create and follow processes for better customer experience.
- Help us turn customer feedback into helpful educational content, both internally and for Justinmind users.
- Build sustainable relationships with our customers through multiple communication channels.
- Share knowledge and build expertise in your own respected areas to help the Team learn and grow.
- Analyze work results and present to the Team and across the company.
You will get
Remote position. Work from anywhere you want.
You will get private healthcare plan.
Flexible hours. You don't have to be nine-to-five kind of person :) Do you want to start at 10 a.m? No problem with that!
What we need
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills.
- Any experience with design tools (Sketch, InVision, PS, etc.).
- Ability to ‘decode’ complex ideas and make them easy to understand for the customer.
- Justinmind ambassador in social media and communities.
- Empathy and well-developed communication style.
- Strong organization skills and ability to multitask to effectively prioritize and manage workflow.
- Decision maker with critical thinking skills.
- Experience with any support tools (Freshdesk, Intercom, Zendesk, etc.) would be nice to have.